|Name of Post:||SSC CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2020 Tier II Exam Date 2021|
|Post Date :||05 November 2020 | 11:04 AM|
|Post Update Date :||06 October 2021 | 06:51 PM|
|Short Information :||SSC ( Staff Selection Commission ) Recently Updated the Tier 2 exam Date of Data Entry Operator and Post of Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL . Recruitment 2021 Lower Division Clerk LDC 10+2 , Those who Enrolled with vacancies can download the Exam notice.|
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam CHSL 2020 Recruitment Answer Key
CHSL 2020 Short Details of Notification
| Important Dates|
Application Begin : 06/11/2020 Last Date For Registration : 26/12/2020Online Payment Last Date : 28/12/2020 Online Exam Date Paper I : 12-19 April 2021Left Over Paper I : 04/08/2021 to 12/08/2021 Admit Card Available: 26/07/2021Paper I Answer Key Available: 20/08/2021 Paper II Exam Date : 09/01/2022
| Application Fee|
General / OBC : 100/-SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Nil)All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted) Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode or Pay the Examination Fee Through Offline E Callan.
Must Have Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
| Age Limit as on 01/01/2021 |
Minimum Age : 18 YearsMaximum Age : 27 YearsAge Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Vacancy Post Details
- Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant
- Data Entry Operators (DEOs)
How to Fill Form
- Online Application Form for the CHSL and DEO Post 10+2 SSC Jobs 2020 Candidate Can Apply Online for 06 November 2020 to 15 December 2020.
- Candidate must Read all the notification before apply the SSC Recruitment 2020 Application Form.
- Kindly Recheck your all the documents while filling the application form- Eligibility, Hand writing, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details,
- Keep Ready your Scan Documents Which is Required to fill this Application Form- Photo, Thumb, Sign, ID Proof, ETC.
- Candidate must check each and every column carefully before submit the application form.
- If candidate need to pay the application fee than must submit the application fee otherwise your form will not be complete.
- Take A Print out of after final submission.
Enrolled Candidate Can Download Admit Card
Some Useful Important Links
|Download Tier II Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Download Tier I Answer Key||Click Here|
|How to Check Tier I Answer Key (Video Hindi)||Click Here|
|Download Tier I Answer Key Notice||Click Here|
|Download Tier I Admit Card NR Delhi Region||Click Here|
|Download Tier I Admit Card (CR Region)||Click Here|
|Download Tier I Admit Card Other Region||Click Here|
|How to Download Admit Card (Video Hindi)||Click Here|
|Download Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Download Postponed Notice||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card (CR Region)||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card (Other Region)||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|How to Fill Form (Video Hindi)||Click Here|
|How to Registration (Video Hindi)||Click Here|
|Download Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|