The Government of India has Started the Online Registration on a portal for the vaccination to avoid the corona pandemic. All are Indian Citizens who are eligible can Register yourself online to get it done after Reading the full notifications, For more information you can go through our website.
Citizen Registration & Appointment for Vaccination
Covid 19 (Corona Virus) Online Registration
| Important Dates|
Online Registration Start : 01 March 2021
Registration Last Date : NA
Govt. Hospital : Rs. 0/-
Private Hospital : Rs. 250/-
Eligibility for Citizen Phase I
- Candidate Can Register who above 60 Years for this vaccine.
- Candidate of 45 years Can get this vaccine if they suffer from Diabetes, Blood Pressure, Heart, and other Disease.
- you will have to wait or stay on the same page for 30 min to see the response after apply.
- You will get the Certificate of Vaccine on Digi locker, Co-win portal and Aryogya setu, can download it form Play store.
- Through One Mobile number only 4 people can Register.
- You have to Submit ID Proof and it Number, Name Date of Birth, After that you will get an OTP on your mobile Number for the Registration Process.
- After that schedule your appointment, in which you have to choose your nearest block or District hospital then book it.
- You have to go to on time and date of appointment to get vaccine.
- For more Details Read full Notifications.
Before Apply Candidate must Read Full Notification