JOSAA Seat Allocation Authority 2021 The Counseling for the Admission to IIEST, IIITs, IITs, NITs, and others GFTIs has started on 16 OCT 2021. Those are Qualified JEE Advance 2021 and want to take admission in any of them NITs, IIEST, IIITs, IITs and Others through online counseling can register here. For the Complete information to Registration of JOSAA 2021 counseling candidate get the link from our official website Sarkari Results Career.
Join Seat Allocation Authority 2021
JOSAA Online Counselling | Allotment Result | Registration | Choice Filling
Short Details of Notification 2021 (IITs, NITs, IIEST, IIITs and Other-GFTIs)
| Seat Acceptance Fee|
General / OBC : 35,000/-
SC / ST / PH : 15,000/-
Can Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
| Important Dates|
JEE Advanced Result Out : 15/10/2021
Round I Counselling Registration Start : 16/10/2021
Round II Counselling Registration Start : 25/10/2021
For Complete JOSAA Important Dates Must Download the Counselling Schedule.
JOSAA Eligibility for 2021
- Candidate Must Be Qualified in Entrance Exam JEE Advanced 2021.
- For More Details of Eligibility Must Read All updates.
Counselling Procedure For JOSAA 2021
- Candidate must Qualified In JEE Advance for the JOSSA Counseling.
- Step 1: Before upload the Documents candidate must have to register in the Counseling process of JOSSA 2021.
- Step 2: Candidate Need to Fill the Choice Filling as per Your Choice.
- Step 3: Just Go through the College List and Choose Accordingly.
- Step 4: Wait for the Allotment Result.
- Step 5: As per the schedule of JOSAA 2021 Result of allotment has been declared. Candidate can submit the fee in the collage which allotted.
- Step 6: The Candidate Must have to Report to the college where he/she has Got in JOSAA Online 2021 for the complete Admission Process.
- Note: Kindly Read the complete information which is given in the schedule and instruction to participating in the counseling.
Candidate Must Read All the Notification before online JOSAA 2021